Manimahesh Yatra by Helicopter 2017
Mani Mahesh is called “ Man hi Mahesh” because it is believed that true devotion itself is blessing of Shiva. Every year thousands of devotees visit the lake of Manimahesh for worshipping lord Shiva. The place attributes its name ‘Mani Mahesh’ to the mythological belief that there is Mani (a jewel) on Lord Shiva’s crown and locals believe that the moon rays reflected from the Mani can be seen from Manimahesh lake on clear full-moon nights. In fact, the light reflected from the glacier that adorns the peak really looks like a shiny jewel on the head of the mountain. There are many other interesting mythological stories popular among locals associated with this place. They firmly believe that a dip into the Lake would bring in peace and wash all their past sins.Helicopter service available from 10th August to 30th september. Helicopter yatra final dates will be confirmed in June 2017 Tentative Helicopter tickets price/person in 2017:
Bharmour to Gauri Kund & return 5000 RS
Gauri Kund to Bharmour (one way) 2500 RS
- Bharmour to Gauri Kund (one way) 2500 RS
- Phone Number- +911895225090
- Amit Thakur +919816598130
- Nitin Thakur +919816598131
- Basic details of each passenger (Name, Age, Weight, Address)
- Date of flight
- Phone/mobile number
- Numbers of rooms and guests.
- Dates of Rooms bookings.
- Phone/mobile number.
- Deposit receipt
- Photo ID proof
Helicopter Service: Helicopter service for Manimahesh yatra is available from Bharmour. It takes only 8 minutes from Bharmour to Gauri kund (Manimahesh) by helicopter. Travelers can opt to stay as long as they want at Manimahesh or Bharmour, tickets can be booked accordingly.
Schedule for Manimahesh Yatra 2017
- Manimahesh Yatra 2017 Chota Snan Will be held on 15th August ( Janamastami)
- Manimahesh Yatra 2017 Bada Snan will be held on 23rd September (Radhastami)
- Every Year Manimahesh Yatra starts on Krishna Janma-asthami and Yatra ends on Radha Asthami.
Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- The company reserve to itself the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight or to alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without thereby incurring any liability in damage or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The company also reserves to itself the refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the company may constitute a risk to the aircraft or to the person on board.
- If at any stage it is found that the aircraft with the booked load or passenger is overloaded the company will have the right to decide which passenger or article shall be offloaded and such decision shall be binding.
- Check in baggage allowances for helicopter travel for adult /child is 5 kg. per head, cabin baggage and excess baggage are not allowed in helicopter flights.
- Advance booking passengers will have priority over spot booked passengers.
- The company reserves the right to cancel or delay its flight under circumstances beyond its control for example bad weather condition, technical defects and government regulation/orders/requirements etc. The liability of the company in such event shall be limited to full refund of fare amount.
- In case of bad weather the flight got delayed or cancelled on the day of travel, passengers can claim of full refund only after waiting period of 24 hours( i.e. by next day) both for up and down journey. If passengers come down by foot on the same day, he will not be entitled to refund of down flight.
- Cancellation chargesIn the event of death of passenger, or any bodily or wound suffered by passenger which result in permanent disablement incapacitating him from engaging in or being occupied with his usual duties or business occupation, the liability of the carrier for each passenger shall be INR Rs. 750000 if the passenger is 12 years or more of age and INR Rs. 375000 if the passenger is below 12 years of age on the account of accident .
- Cancellation fees of 20% of the air fare will be charged for the cancellation made 5 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation fees of 50% of the air fare will be charged for the cancellation made 1 day prior to the date of travel.
- Passenger failing to report at the check in counter on the indicating reporting time and date will be charged 100% of fare as cancellation charges and such passengers will be treated as no show.